The Hotel Hamba is a 3 star hotel, situated about 1 km from the centre of Kisumu town. The hotel offers comfortable, affordable, accommodation and is near public transport. All the rooms at Hotel Hamba are double occupancy and self-contained, with fans, mosquito nets, and television with satellite access. A popular bar and restaurant occupies the ground floor, and serves reasonably-priced beer, drinks, local lake fish talapia, and the best grilled chicken around.
Hotel Hamba Facilities:
- All rooms are double occupancy and self-contained
- Mosquito Nets
- Satellite Access
- Popular bar & restaurant on ground floor
- Mount Kenya – Highest Mountain in Kenya – Hiking
- Malindi – Beautiful Beaches & Excellent Snorkeling
- Lamu – Oldest Inhabited Town – 14th Century – UNESCO World Heritage Centre
- Mombasa – Coastal City – Exotic Beaches, Diverse Marine Life & Entertainment
- Annual Migration of Wildebeest & Zebra in East Africa
- Wildlife Parks & Reserves – Amboseli, Tsavo, Lake Nakuru National Parks, etc
- Masai Mara National Reserve
Contact Details Hotel Hamba:
This hotel posting about Hotel Hamba – Kisumu was sponsored by I lead Hotels South Africa. Should you wish to list your hotel for free on this website then contact I lead Hotels today: firstname.lastname@example.org. www.searchengine.co.za also offers free listing services similar to I lead Hotels.
Filed under: Kenya